As a concrete sign of return to a new normalcy, we are pleased to announce that the 2022 IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC) will be held in-person in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, on 8-11 January 2022.
We are accepting paper submissions on the following topics:
- Networking Solutions for Social Applications, Multimedia Communications and Games
- Cloud & Fog/Edge Computing and Networking
- Protocols for Next Generation Wireless Systems
- Wireless & Optical Communications: Fundamentals and PHY
- 5G and Onwards to 6G
- IOT: From Sensors to Vertical Applications
- Cyber Security, Privacy and Blockchains
- Wearable Computing Systems: Devices, Applications and Analytics
- Communications and Applications for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles on Land, Water, and Sky
- AI/ML for Communications and Networking
- Network Softwarization and Virtualization
- Emerging Topics in Consumer Communications and Networking
Paper submissions are due: 30 August 2021
Like pre-Covid conferences, authors of accepted papers are required to register for the conference at the full (non-student, member or non-member) rate, and the paper must be presented in-person by one of the authors of that paper. Special provisions, such as the possibility to upload pre-recorded videos of their presentations or to present their work via Zoom, will apply to authors unable to leave their countries of origin/to enter the US or to travel in general, due to Covid-19 restrictions or to well-documented health reasons.
Please note that, unlike what is done in hybrid formats, the conference events will not be broadcasted on the Internet.
IEEE Safety Measures
IEEE will be reviewing the guidelines for coronavirus safety measures from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, in addition to state and local guidelines. IEEE will be following applicable federal, state and local laws, adapting CCNC plans accordingly and sharing updates with its delegates.
We are accepting proposals for half-day or full-day workshops that are scheduled to take place on either the first or the last day of the conference (8 or 11 January, 2022). Each Workshop proposal is limited to 2-3 pages (details on the CCNC 2022 website), and can address any area of research pertinent to consumer communications and networking.
Workshop Proposals are due: 10 July 2021.
We are accepting proposals for half-day (3 hours) or full-day (6 hours) tutorials that are scheduled to take place on either the first or the last day of the conference (8 or 11 January, 2022). We seek proposals across a wide range of topics and levels—ranging from fundamentals to the latest advances in hot topic areas.
Tutorial Proposals are due: 31 August 2021.