Although we would have liked to meet in person in Las Vegas, due to the ongoing travel restrictions and increases to the the various COVID variants, the Organizing Committee has made the decision to host this event in a FULLY VIRTUAL SETTING.
Please stay tuned to our web-site as we develop the program.
We are accepting paper submissions on the following topics:
- Networking Solutions for Social Applications, Multimedia Communications and Games
- Cloud & Fog/Edge Computing and Networking
- Protocols for Next Generation Wireless Systems
- Wireless & Optical Communications: Fundamentals and PHY
- 5G and Onwards to 6G
- IOT: From Sensors to Vertical Applications
- Cyber Security, Privacy and Blockchains
- Wearable Computing Systems: Devices, Applications and Analytics
- Communications and Applications for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles on Land, Water, and Sky
- AI/ML for Communications and Networking
- Network Softwarization and Virtualization
- Emerging Topics in Consumer Communications and Networking
Paper submissions are due: 30 August 2021
We are accepting proposals for half-day or full-day workshops that are scheduled to take place on either the first or the last day of the conference (8 or 11 January, 2022). Each Workshop proposal is limited to 2-3 pages (details on the CCNC 2022 website), and can address any area of research pertinent to consumer communications and networking.
Workshop Proposals are due: 10 July 2021.
We are accepting proposals for half-day (3 hours) or full-day (6 hours) tutorials that are scheduled to take place on either the first or the last day of the conference (8 or 11 January, 2022). We seek proposals across a wide range of topics and levels—ranging from fundamentals to the latest advances in hot topic areas.
Tutorial Proposals are due: 31 August 2021.